GFH-Series High Purity All-Halar Fluoropolymer Depth Media
GFH-Series are ideal for filtration of aggressive solvents, acids, and caustics.
Constructed of 100% ECTFE Halar for superior chemical tolerance in demanding industrial applications. The meltblown microfiber media provides excellent flow at low-pressure drop and greater contaminant holding capacity relative to membrane-based options. The >90% typical retention efficiency allows for use as either a pre-filter or final filtration solution.
*All data is based on absolute rated medias. Nominally rated medias will result in a pressure drop reduction of approximately 10%.
- Bulk Chemical Polishing
- Ozonated Process Systems or Water
- Filtration Media: ECTFE
- Support Media: ECTFE
- End Caps: ECTFE
- Center Core: ECTFE
- Outer Support Cage: ECTFE
- O-Rings/Gaskets: Teflon® Encapsulated Viton®, Viton®
- Change Out ΔP (recommended): 35 PSID
- Temperature (max): 190˚F (88˚C)
- Differential Pressure (max):
60 PSID (4.1 bar) at 68˚F (20˚C)
- Length: 10 to 40 inches (25.4 to 101.6 cm) nominal
- Outside Diameter: 2.70 inches (7.0 cm) nominal
- GFH cartridges may be sanitized using compatible chemical agents. GFH cartridges may not be autoclaved or steam sterilized.
- All polypropylene components meet the specifications for biological safety per USP Class VI – 121˚C for plastics.
Food Safety Compliance
Materials of construction comply with FDA regulations for food and beverage contact use as detailed in the US Code of Federal Regulations, 21CFR. Materials used to produce filter media and hardware are deemed safe for use in contact with foodstuffs in accordance with EU Directives 2002/72/EC, 1935/2004, and/or 10/2011.