GHPS-series high-purity polysulfone filter cartridges offer exceptional flow rate and loading capability by virtue of its highly asymmetrical pore structure.
GHPS-Series Ordering Specifications
|Micron Ratings||0.02, 0.05, 0.1, 0.2, 0.45, 0.65, 0.8, 1.2|
|Length||10″, 20″, 20″, 40″|
|End Caps||2 = DOE Flat Gasket|
3 = 222 w/ Fin
4 = 222 w/ Flat Cap
6 = 226 w/ Flat Cap
7 = 226 w/ Fin
16 = 213 Internal O-Ring
28 = 222 3-Tabs w/ Fin
|O-Rings/Gaskets||B = Buna |
E = EPDM
S = Silicone
T = Teflon® Encapsulated Viton®
V = Viton®
Z = Teflon® Encapsulated Silicone
|Adders||CS = 316 SS Compression Spring |
I = Stainless Steel Insert
R = 18 Megaohm Rins
- Membrane Media: Polysulfone
- Support Media: Polypropylene
- End Caps: Polypropylene
- Center Core: Polypropylene
- Outer Support Cage: Polypropylene
- O-Rings/Gaskets: Buna, EPDM, Silicone, Teflon® Encapsulated Viton®, Viton®, Teflon® Encapsulated Silicone
- Deionized Water Systems
- General Water Filtration
- Liquid Clarification
- Recirculating Fluids
- Chemical Filtration
- Change-Out ΔP (recommended): 35 PSID
- Temperature (max): 176˚F (80˚C)
- Differential Pressure (max): 50 PSID (3.4 bar) at 68˚F (20˚C)
- Filter Hot Water: 80˚C for 30 min
- Steam Sterilization: 121˚C for 30 min., multiple cycles
- Chemicals: Cartridges are compatible with most chemical sanitizing agents.
- Note: Stainless steel insert option is required for all cartridges being hot water sanitized or steam sterilized.
Flow Rate vs Pressure Drop
- Length: 10 to 40 inches ( 254 to 101.6 cm) nominal
- Outside Diameter: 2.70 inches (7.0 cm) nominal
Food Safety Compliance
Materials of construction comply with FDA regulations for food and beverage contact use as detailed in the US Code of Federal Regulations, 21 CFR. Materials used to produce filter media and hardware are deemed safe for use in contact with foodstuffs in accordance with EU Directives 1935/2004, and/or 10/2011.
All polypropylene components meet the specifications for biological safety per USP Class VI – 121˚C for plastics.
It’s a preferred choice in applications requiring the efficiency of a membrane but where longer service life is important. Its hydrophilic nature allows immediate wet-out and optimizes the utility of the membrane surface area. Manufactured in a high-purity, thermally-bonded construction for cleanliness and broad compatibility, the optional post-rinse feature provides a cartridge with quick rinse-up to 18 megaohms.