GGPES-Series General Grade Polyethersulfone
GGPES-Series High Purity General Grade Polyethersulfone Filter Cartridges are a well-suited choice for cost-effective, general-purpose membrane filtration.
GGPES-Series High Purity General Grade Polyethersulfone Filter Cartridges are a well-suited choice for cost-effective, general-purpose membrane filtration. The highly retentive polyethersulfone membrane offers excellent flux density and low protein binding. The naturally hydrophilic membrane wets easily to allow maximum utilization of the entire surface. These features coupled with its extended filtration area allow the GGPES-Series to provide lower pressure loss and longer service life versus comparable products. Designed to tolerate repeated hot water sanitization and in-situ steam sterilization cycles. Manufactured in a clean-room environment to maintain high standards of purity and cleanliness.
- Deionized Water Systems
- General-Use Water Filtration
- Liquid Clarification
- Recirculating Fluids
- Chemical Filtration
- Membrane: Polyethersulfone
- Support Media: Polypropylene
- End Caps: Polypropylene
- Center Core: Polypropylene
- Outer Support Cage: Polypropylene
- O-Rings/Gaskets: Buna, EPDM, Silicone, Teflon® Encapsulated Viton®, Viton®, Teflon® Encapsulated Silicone
- Change-Out ΔP (recommended): 35 PSID
- Temperature (max): 176˚F (80˚C)
- Differential Pressure (max): 50 PSID (3.4 bar) at 68˚F (20˚C)
- Filtered Hot Water: 80˚C for 30 min.
- Steam Sterilization: 121˚C for 30 min., multiple cycles
- Chemicals: Cartridges are compatible with most chemical sanitizing agents.
- Note: Stainless steel insert option required for all cartridges being hot water sanitized or steam sterilized.
All polypropylene components meet the specifications for biological safety per USP Class VI – 121˚C for plastics.
Flow Rate vs Pressure Drop
- Length: 10 to 40 inches ( 254 to 101.6 cm) nominal
- Outside Diameter: 2.70 inches (7.0 cm) nominal
Food Safety Compliance
Materials of construction comply with FDA regulations for food and beverage contact use as detailed in the US Code of Federal Regulations, 21 CFR. Materials used to produce filter media and hardware are deemed safe for use in contact with foodstuffs in accordance with EU Directives 2002/72/EC, 1935/2004, and/or 10/2011.
GGPES-Series Ordering Specifications
|Micron Ratings||0.04, 0.1, 0.2, 0.45, 0.65, 0.8|
|Length||10″, 20″, 30″, 40″|
|End Cap Style||2 = DOE Flat Gasket|
3 = 222 w/ FIN
4 = 222 w/ Flat Cap
6 = 226 w/ Flat Cap
7 = 226 w/ FIN
16 = 213 Internal O-Ring
28 = 222 3-tabs w/ Fin
|O-Rings/Gaskets||B = Buna|
E = EPDM
S = Silicone
T = Teflon® Encapsulated Viton®
V = Viton®
Z = Teflon® Encapsulated Silicone
|Adders||CS = 316SS Compression Spring|
I = Stainless Steel Insert