Economy Grade Pleated Polyester Depth Media
PEE-Series Economy Grade Pleated Polyester Depth Media Filter Cartridges offer an efficient and economical filtration option with broad application. The all-polyester construction allows higher temperature use (up to 235°F).
The 2.5” OD allows use in housings where larger cartridges do not fit. Manufactured in a clean-room environment to maintain high standards of purity and cleanliness. Offered in both absolute-rated (up to 99.98% retention) and nominally-rated (90% retention) grades in common adapter configurations and seal material types.
*All data is based on absolute rated medias. Nominally rated medias will result in a pressure drop reduction of approximately 10%.
- Fine Chemicals
- Plating Chemicals
- Process Water
- Produced Water
- Synthetic Lubricants
- Filtration Media: Pleated Polyester Meltblown
- Support Media: Spun-bonded Polyester
- End Caps: Polyester
- Center Core: Polyester
- Outer Support Netting: Polyester
- O-Rings/Gaskets: Buna, EPDM, Silicone, Viton®, Teflon® Encapsulated Viton®
- Change Out ΔP (recommended): 35 PSID
- Temperature (max): 235˚F (113˚C)
- Differential Pressure (max): 60 PSID (4.1 bar) at 68˚F (20˚C)
- Length: 10 to 40 inches (25.4 to 101.6 cm) nominal
- Outside Diameter: 2.50 inches (6.35 cm) nominal
Food Safety Compliance
Materials of construction comply with FDA regulations for food and beverage contact use as detailed in the US Code of Federal Regulations, 21CFR. Materials used to produce filter media and hardware are deemed safe for use in contact with foodstuffs in accordance with EU Directives 2002/72/EC, 1935/2004, and/or 10/2011.