PSH-Series Hydrophobic Polysulfone
PSH-Series high purity hydrophobic polysulfone membrane filter cartridges provide a cost-effective alternative to PTFE or PVDF membrane cartridges for air, bulk gas, and tank vent applications requiring high moisture resistance.
The highly asymmetric membrane pore structure provides high flow rate at low pressure drop. Constructed using high purity polypropylene hardware and support layers. PSH-Series cartridges offer outstanding performance value. Manufactured in a clean-room environment to maintain high standards of purity and cleanliness
*All data is based on absolute rated medias. Nominally rated medias will result in a pressure drop reduction of approximately 10%.
- Tank Vent
- Air, Nitrogen, Other Inert Gases
- Membrane: Hydrophobic Polysulfone
- Support Media: Polypropylene
- End Caps: Polypropylene
- Center Core: Polypropylene
- Outer Support Cage: Polypropylene
- O-Rings/Gaskets: Buna, EPDM, Silicone, Teflon® Encapsulated Viton®, Viton®, Teflon® Encapsulated Silicone
- Change Out Δ (recommended): 35 PSID
- Temperature (max): 176˚F (80˚C)
- Differential Pressure (max): 50 PSID (3.4 bar) at 68˚F (20˚C)
- Length: 10 to 40 inches (25.4 to 101.6 cm) nominal
- Outside Diameter: 2.70 inches (7.0 cm) nominal
- Filter Hot Water: 80˚C for 30 min
Steam Sterilization: 121˚C for 30 min., multiple cycles
Chemicals: Cartridges are compatible with most chemical sanitizing agents.
Note: Stainless steel insert option required for all cartridges being hot water sanitized or steam sterilized
- All polypropylene components meet the specifications for biological safety per USP Class VI – 121˚C for plastics.
Food Safety Compliance
Materials of construction comply with FDA regulations for food and beverage contact use as detailed in the US Code of Federal Regulations, 21CFR. Materials used to produce filter media and hardware are deemed safe for use in contact with foodstuffs in accordance with EU Directives 2002/72/EC, 1935/2004, and/or 10/2011.