WCPES-Series WaterClear™ Grade Polyethersulfone
WCPES-Series High Purity WaterClear™ Grade Polyethersulfone Filter Cartridges are a value-oriented, reduced surface area choice for cost-effective, general-purpose membrane filtration.
WCPES-Series High Purity WaterClearTM Polyethersulfone Filter Cartridges are a value-oriented choice for cost-effective, general-purpose membrane filtration. Designed in continuous lengths up to 30” for excellent performance value. The highly retentive polyethersulfone membrane offers excellent flux density and low protein binding. The naturally hydrophilic membrane wets easily to allow for the maximum utilization of the surface area. These features allow the WCPES-Series to provide the fine performance of PES membranes at a competitive price. Designed to tolerate repeated hot water sanitization and in-situ steam sterilization cycles. Manufactured in a clean-room environment to maintain high standards of purity and cleanliness.
- Deionized Water Systems
- General-Use Water Filtration
- Liquid Clarification
- Chemical Filtration
- Membrane: Polyethersulfone
- Support Media: Polypropylene
- End Caps: Polypropylene
- Center Core: Polypropylene
- Outer Support Cage: Polypropylene
- O-Rings/Gaskets: Buna, EPDM, Silicone, Teflon® Encapsulated Viton®, Viton®, Teflon® Encapsulated Silicone
- Change Out ΔP (recommended): 35 PSID
- Temperature (max): 176˚F (80˚C)
- Differential Pressure (max): 50 PSID (3.4 bar) at 68˚F (20˚C)
- Filtered Hot Water: 80˚C for 30 min.
- Steam Sterilization: 121˚C for 30 min., multiple cycles
- Chemicals: Cartridges are compatible with most chemical sanitizing agents.
- Note: Stainless steel insert option required for all cartridges being hot water sanitized or steam sterilized.
All polypropylene components meet the specifications for biological safety per USP Class VI – 121˚C for plastics.
Flow Rate vs Pressure Drop
- Length: 10 to 30 inches (25.4 to 101.6 cm) nominal
- Outside Diameter: 2.70 inches (7.0 cm) nominal
Food Safety Compliance
Materials of construction comply with FDA regulations for food and beverage contact use as detailed in the US Code of Federal Regulations, 21 CFR. Materials used to produce filter media and hardware are deemed safe for use in contact with foodstuffs in accordance with EU Directives 1935/2004, and/or 10/2011.
|Micron Ratings||0.04, 0.1, 0.2, 0.45, 0.65, 0.8|
|Length||10″, 20″, 30″, 40″|
|End Cap Style||2 = DOE Flat Gasket|
3 = 222 w/ FIN
4 = 222 w/ Flat Cap
6 = 226 w/ Flat Cap
7 = 226 w/ FIN
16 = 213 Internal O-Ring
28 = 222 3-tabs w/ FIN
|O-Rings/ Gaskets||B = Buna|
E = EPDM
S = Silicone
T = Teflon® Encapsulated Viton
V = Viton®
Z = Teflon® Encapsulated Silicone
|Adders||CS = 316SS Compression Spring|
I = Stainless Steel Insert
R = 18 Megaohm Rinse