GCTB-Series High Performance Grade Meltblown Polypropylene
GCTB - Series
High Performance Grade Meltblown Polypropylene Filter Cartridges
-Precision process control of fiber diameter and layer density tunes the media to achieve targeted retention efficiency and ensure consistent performance.
-All polypropylene construction presents excellent compatibility with a wide range of chemicals.
-Resists contaminant unloading, even at elevated differential pressures.
-All end configurations available (glued or thermally-bonded).
-Easy cartridge incineration and disposal.
-Free of additives, wetting agents, binders and silicone.
- Water treatment
- Filtration Media – Polypropylene
- End Caps – Polypropylene
- O-Rings/Gaskets – Buna, EPDM, Polyfoam, Silicone, Viton®
- Micron ratings: 1, 3, 5, 10, 20, 30, 50, 75, 100
- Efficiencies: High performance = 90%
- Dimensions : from 9.75 to 40 inches
- EU Directives 2002/72/EC, 1935/2004, and/or 10/2011.