GWTB-Series Water Grade Polypropylene Meltblown Cartridges
Water Grade Meltblown Polypropylene Filter Cartridges
-A gradient density structure provides for low pressure drop and high dirt holding capacity.
-All polypropylene construction presents excellent compatibility with a wide range of chemicals.
-Resists contaminant unloading, even at elevated differential pressures.
-All end configurations available (glued or thermally-bonded).
-Easy cartridge incineration and disposal.
-Free of additives, wetting agents, binders and silicone.
- Water treatment
- Filtration Media – Polypropylene
- End Caps – Polypropylene
- O-Rings/Gaskets – Buna, EPDM, Polyfoam, Silicone, Viton®
- Micron ratings: 1, 3, 5, 10, 20, 30, 50, 75, 100
- Efficiencies: Water Grade = 80%
- Dimensions : from 9.75 to 40 inches